Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Room





Christmas is coming! Presents and pine trees aside, I absolutely love decorating my house for the holidays. Today I went to Walmart, and while my parents were sawing away at the Christmas tree we bought, I was inside, in a frenzy about the multitudes of decorations I wanted to buy.  Finally I decided on adorable miniature colored lights, and a 24 pack of gold christmas bulbs for only $5! When I got home, I had fun figuring out where to hang 24 ornaments in my tiny room. After I ran out of room on my pegboard, I resorted to more creative places, like from the thumbtacks that hang my posters, and the giant white clothespin from which I normally hang important papers. Moral of the story-Christmas decorations don't need to be kept in the living room, go crazy in your bedroom; after all, it only happens once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment