Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rachel Weisz

I love Rachel Weisz in The Mummy! She looks great and kicks ass and is pretty much my idol.  To get her perfectly sculpted eyebrows, use Tarte's eyebrow toolbox; it comes with brow gel, pencil, tweezers, brush, powder, wax and stencils.  Next do your eyes with Stila's sweet convertible eye color (Onyx) that has eyeliner, eye shadow, and a smudger sponge tip all in one pencil sized tool.  I have three of them in different colors, and I love how easy they are to use!  I also covet her lip color, which I'm pretty sure we can recreate with the NARS lip gloss (Giza).  As you can tell, we love Kerastase, so finish your look with their Creme Oleo-Curl definition cream that protects from humidity and thermal damage, and is put in towel dried hair before styling.  After all, "no harm ever came from" looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment